Outer Clove Restaurant is a family run, full-service, casual dining restaurant that serves lunch and dinner. A long-time Nelson favourite, we offer contemporary and classic dishes from around the world. Garlic infuses the food—from a subtle hint to a more intense flavour explosion—while the service is warm and friendly and the vibe is casual. Everything on the evolving menu is freshly prepared from scratch and there are daily lunch and dinner specials. The dining room seats 38 patrons with a further 11 seats available on the seasonal patio.
Outer Clove Restaurant aspires to:
- Provide an out-of-this-world, family-friendly dining experience to locals and tourists alike.
- Provide a friendly, positive working environment to our employees.
- Be an active participant in the local business community.
- Use local suppliers and products as far as possible.
- When prices and availability permit, use food products that are organic, sustainably produced, locally sourced, and hormone and antibiotic free.
Our menu offerings include burgers, wraps, soups, salads, appetizers, dinner entrees, and desserts. We have a number of gluten-friendly and vegetarian dishes. Full details are on the menu page.
We’re open 11:00 am – 9:00 pm Mon-Sun. If you have a large party over the holidays don’t hesitate to give us a shout and we will gladly accommodate. You can find our telephone number and address, a map of how to find us, and a contact form for questions on the contact page.